In 1959, years of organization and fund-raising climaxed in the opening of a new KA house custom-made for our use. We owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to a group of alumni who made that home possible for the generations of brothers who followed them.
Today's alumni, having benefited from the use of the home at 1 Fraternity Drive, are also responsible for its maintenance and for compliance with all university, city, state and federal regulations
In 2014, plans are being fulfilled for the total renovation of the KA house. Although the house will still house 54 men, the new plan adds space and converts additional area to educational purposes. Many future generations will enjoy the newer technologies incorporated for their use.