In 1959, years of organization and fund-raising climaxed in the opening of a new KA house custom-made for our use. We owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to a group of alumni who made that home possible for the generations of brothers who followed them.

Today's alumni, having benefited from the use of the home at 1 Fraternity Drive, are also responsible for its maintenance and for compliance with all university, city, state and federal regulations.

In 2014, the KA house had a total renovation which added space and converted additional areas for educational purposes.

Apply Online